The forecast

The last couple of days has been intense with a lot of studying for my finals. At the same time we have been trying to find out if it´s worth going to Norway or not, since the swell forecast hasn’t been to impressing for the days we were suppose to be there. When i check out the forecast this morning it made my day and there is no doubt that we are going. One more final to go and the we are of…

We might have to stay if its epic 😉

Leave a Reply